On this page... (hide)
- How we buy houses and who we are.
- Our goals and what we aim to do for you.
- Latest on Houses Fast (May 13, 2013).
- Types of houses our investors like to buy.
- All investors work independently.
- Real estate leads for investors.
Houses Fast is a reputable national real estate investor network that has been buying houses for over ten years, receiving high recommendations from consumer agencies and consumers alike. Investors associated with our network have improved thousands of homes and neighborhoods, by both remodeling rundown houses and helping homeowners out of unmanageable, or difficult to sell properties.
We buy homes fast, for cash and can give you a fast no obligation offer to buy your property. Once you fill out this form it will be sent to local investors within our network. See this video intro for more details...
The sell your house in a HICUP goals Houses Fast strives for...
- To Help you sell your house faster than you ever could on the retail market.
- To Inform with knowledgeable answers & information you need to make decisions.
- To Connect you with local investors that can make fast offers to buy your house.
- To Utilize social networking & modern technologies, that assist homeowners & buyers.
- To Provide cash buyers unique real estate leads to buy houses faster directly.
New on Houses Fast...
- How to buy foreclosed homes, when buying foreclosed homes a thorough inspection is needed, here are tthings to check and watch out for when buying a foreclosure property.
- Rehabbing flood houses is not for everyone, all but the experienced rehab investors should steer clear of these. How to rehab flood houses and when not to.
- For getting a rehabbed house ready to sell, final details is everything. Try to make it stand out, give it that extra sparkle, all new hardware, electrical fixtures & panels can make all the difference.Preparing your house to sell and the final detailing - everything should be really clean, make the house a home.
- Knowing how and when to pay your contractors and having a clear understanding of what to expect from each other before a job is begun will go a long way to enabling a smooth and communicable working environment between you. There is no reason to let a contracting job get out of your hands, keeping control of the situation means you do not pay more than you should up front. Payments should be made in draws after a proper draw inspection is done each time...
- How to sell a house online. - Solutions for the home seller, how to sell on the Internet.
- Our specialty is buying houses fast for cash, that would otherwise be difficult to sell.
- Our other specialties include buying ugly houses to rehab & resell.
- We'll buy with foundation problems, cracked slabs, damaged piers.
- We buy houses that have flooded, or had serious water damage.
- Houses that may have toxic mold, or serious moisture problems.
Fill out this form to get a no obligation offer
- Houses with plumbing problems, cracked pipes, outdated plumbing.
- Houses with electrical problems, outdated wiring & code issues.
- Houses with termites, carpenter ants & other wood eating insects.
- Houses with serious fire damage & burn-outs close to lot value.
- Any house that a seller is motivated to sell fast & cash out.
- Months of waiting to sell your house while still making payments.
- Home remodeling, long repair jobs and dealing with contractors.
- Advertising, in newspapers, magazines, classifieds and or, online.
- Preparing the house for frequent showings & holding open houses.
- Continuing to make your payments while your house may be vacant.
- Selling on the For Sale By Owner market, taking calls at all hours.
- Getting cash to catch up on payments, or back taxes if you are behind.
If you need to stop a foreclosure and have a house that is behind on mortgage payments and are not sure what to do, we would like to make an offer to buy your house. Then you'll know what your house could be worth for a fast cash sale.
- If you fill out the form above, our local investors can contact you with offers.
- We have investors who buy foreclosures fast and can offer cash for houses.
- To avoid getting a foreclosure on your record an investor could buy your house.
- If there is not enough equity, an investor may be able to short sale the loan.
Just some of the ways our investors buy homes can include the following:
- An all cash fast purchase of your property.
- All cash purchase with investors private lender, or hard money lenders.
- Just taking over your current payments, aka. subject-to existing financing.
- Negotiating a short sale (reducing the loan) with the current lien holders.
- A conventional lender may also be used, or refinanced from the private loan.
- An investor may wholesale a contract to purchase to other real estate investors.
- Buying with a lease options may sometimes be used, especially in certain areas.
The real estate investors in our network all work independently. Regarding any offers you receive from a real estate investor, it is your responsibility to consider each individual offer and/or the investor making the offer and whether they are someone you would like to work with. We suggest that it is a good idea to do some research on the investor and or company you are considering selling your house to so you can make an informed and prudent decision.
- For Investor Buyers we have real estate leads, motivated seller leads and pre-foreclosure leads.
- Here you can subscribe to our Motivated Seller leads for a free trial period.
- Most of our leads are motivated seller leads, pre-foreclosure leads and other types of real estate leads.
Author: Joshua Berg ©